Monday, March 13, 2006


This is the high speed new oxygen mask that I get to wear. The helmet in the center is the same model that I wear (The HGU-68/P). The one on the right is mounted with night vision goggles (I won't get those for some time), and the one on the left is just for a different angle. The 23 is much more comfortable and less fatiguing to breathe through than the older 17 model which they are slowly phasing out. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Sweet! You'll look just like a Storm Trooper. :-P
 
just finished catching up

you really ought to publish a book someday
 
I almost didn't recognize the blog...did you do something with its hair?
 
Mom said Darth Vader, but I really don't see it. Oh well, guess you guys just have Star Wars on the brain.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?